How do you stop a cat from peeing in a certain spot?

I figured out why she is peeing on my comforter. My male cat a week ago cut his paw and it broke open and puss/bled on it. It was then when she first peed on it.

So.....how do I get her to stop?

FYI BORAX is the best detergent/cleanter for pet urine of any kind!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Pets

• pee on it yourself. that's how i keep cats out of my garden. gross yes, but it works.
    Anonymous

• You can either cover up the place with something the cat get to the spot. or, sprinkle hot cayenne pepper on that area. when the sniff to make sure they are in the right spot.... they get a huge surprise. or you can take a peice of tin foil and put it over the part that the cat is peeing on. they HATE how the tin foil feels on their feet.... just a few things that has worked for me.
    TammyG.

Answer by TammyG. at 1:25 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Don't use foil cats love shiny things and will eat them (like tinsel, thread, and believe it or not needles). Go to your vet and get Urine Off. It will break down and neutralize the urine enzymes. Otherwise even if you wash it the cat can still smell it.
    luvinher

Answer by luvinher at 1:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2009