I am trying to figure out how to get Cafe Mom Admi....

Ok here it goes..My last name is NO where on my profile what so ever and it has just dawned on me that I got a message in my Chatterbox the 8th of Dec which is fine telling me they were from GA looking for Friends..BUT they some how knew my last name and asked me where I lived??? Wish STUPIDIOTY I ANSWERED and told them!!!! Well Cafe Mom has deleted there page. And now I am scared they have my last name my town and pics of my kids what do I do??? I want to know why there profile was deleted and what i can do to try and protect my self and 2 little girls PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I dont know what to tell you.. it could have been deleted becuz they had naked pics or sumthing on it.. thats kinda scarey id jus watch out and be a lil overly protective..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:34 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• That is why I never post pics. Never reveal too much info either.
    Anonymous

• Take a look at the navigation bar to the right of the screen. "Top Answerers." It includes CafeMom Admin. And you can send a message.

I don't know that you can do much more than normal precautions.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:45 AM on Jan. 4, 2009