Why are pregnant women so horny? adult content

I apologize in advance if this offends anyone. I just found out I'm pregnant on Saturday and since I have been I'm either horny or vomiting. Was vomiting before i even found out soo that wasn't much of a surprise...but the horniness is odd...I do not have a high sex drive and neither does my partner, now all of a sudden I'm practically tying him to the bed. It's like I don't wanna leave and I'm waking up every few hours wanting it. What's wrong with me?!

rainysanctuary

Asked by rainysanctuary at 11:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hormones
    mom2lyl

Answer by mom2lyl at 11:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2011

• i had a really high sex drive.. and through my pregnancy i have lost it a great deal... i think it all depends on the hormones and how yuor body responds to certain things.. it will be ok lol.. im sure the hubs is enjoying it lol
    USMCWifey2011

Answer by USMCWifey2011 at 11:13 PM on Oct. 5, 2011

• It's because you are no longer worried about getting pregnant... :)
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:32 PM on Oct. 5, 2011

• There is an increase in blood volume which also causes blood to rush to your vagina and swell more often.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2011

• lol be glad!! i didnt want sex the entire 9 months when i was pregnant with my DS
    jmccale

Answer by jmccale at 7:37 AM on Oct. 6, 2011

• I have a very high sex drive normally, but since we became pregnant the thought of sex sometimes makes me feel sick... lol my poor poor bf lol
    sunny89

Answer by sunny89 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2011