Anyone elses husbands pissed off right now?!

I'm about to yell at him that its just a game, and calm the hell down. The Cults just lost and boy is he pissed.

CorCorsmomma

Asked by CorCorsmomma at 11:35 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:37 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• lol my bf was yelling that whole game
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 11:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• nope but mine gets butt hurt when his cowgirls loose haha.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• LOL yeah he was biting a pillow when it tied.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 11:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• My hubby has been pmsing something bad here lately. I know we're financially bad off and he's feeling bummed out about it, but we have many blessings, too, and he's just not happy about anything. He snaps at everything anyone says so that you just can't say anything to him anymore. I'm just leaving him alone until he snaps out of it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:00 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Err... I know EXACTLY what your talking about! My hubby is OBsessed with the "colts" he's been screaming at them the whole entire game... and im like hun they can't hear you... its just a flippin game... and then I finally fell asleep through all of the yelling... then when the colts lost the game... I got woken up to screaming... the colts @>#<*&^ lost the game.... why do they act like that? lol* .... oh boy... at least its over now... too bad they didnt make it to the superbowl though... they were doing sooo good! better luck next year!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 10:50 AM on Jan. 4, 2009