Does coffee put you to sleep?

I've heard coffee sometimes doesn't faze people.

Asked by onelove1982 at 12:37 AM on Oct. 6, 2011 in Food & Drink

• No, it wakes me up!
    *props to you on your correct use of "faze"... usually people say "phase" instead*

Answer by vicesix at 7:42 AM on Oct. 6, 2011

• Actually yes, hot coffee makes me very sleep as do energy drinks. I can drink cold coffee and have that bit of extra energy but can't do it with normal coffee. I am not sure why though.

Answer by clarasmommy08 at 1:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2011

• I wish that was the case for me. I can't drink coffee after supper or else I'll be up all night.

Answer by Nikki7474 at 2:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2011

• Unless I have a pot, yeah it does. I've been addicted to caffeine since I was like 8 or younger. I've cut way back on caffeine intake, but a couple of years ago I could drink several cups of coffee and one or more energy drinks and go to sleep no problem (when my insomnia wasn't bothering me, keeping me up for days with or without caffeine in my system). Now, less than about 6 cups and I'm still a zombie and it doesn't phase me lol.

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2011

• coffee doesnt make me tired

Answer by LATINAICE at 12:38 AM on Oct. 6, 2011

• Coffee doesn't affect me unless I drink a lot of it. Then it's likely to make me feel wired.

Answer by cege at 12:40 AM on Oct. 6, 2011

• lmao thanks vicesix :p

Comment by onelove1982 (original poster) at 2:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2011