• In the Spotlight:

worst / embarassing sex story? (tmi possible)

Ok, i'm being anon. because my ex's wife is on here, and i don't want to offend her or her (now) husband. .lol
with that said. . .what is your WORST or more embarassing story?

Mine is, we were making out, and i knew we were heading in that direction, but i thought i stoped him in time. i didn't feel anything 'penetrate'. So the next night, we went out to dinner, and we were talking about our relation ship, and I told him that I was glad that we didn't take our relationship to that level. And I guess we did. . .I felt so bad. Needless to say, we broke up about two weeks later.

I just wanted to see if that has happened to anyone else? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL well I knew it happened but it was so small that I had to feel the leaking to know.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I called out the wrong name once while having sex with my ex... In my defense I was pretty bored and the sex was not all that great, so I drifted off into La La land and making noises just to humor him, and said OH SHAWN! I was thinking about a lunch date I had with my friend and his girlfriend.
    Anonymous

• OK, that has kind of happened to me. We had sex and I had not known it. I thought he was just grinding with me.

My worst sex OMG, I can hardly even stand thinking about it. Ugh... grosses me out to the core. OMG, I can barely type it.

I was going down on a BF, I did not visibly check out his penis before hand. Why would I, I had done it several times before.

Well this time... ugh... I was sucking away when something large, rough , and flaky stuck to my tongue.

It was a GIANT scab from his penis due to too much whacking off and it came off in my MOUTH.

OMG.... ewwwww.... it has been several years and I still feel dirty. I never could even look at him again. That was it.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 11:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• ***origional poster****

I forgot to put down that I was a virgin so it would have been my first time.
    Anonymous

• "I forgot to put down that I was a virgin so it would have been my first time. "

Seriously? Was his penis actually visible to the naked eye?
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 11:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Ewww on the scab thing... anytime there's a sore or even red spot I'm scared to death it's herpes or something (they do scab). Never knew anyone got actual sores from whacking off. Learn something new every day
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:00 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• its really sad to say, but i never looked at it. i did touch it and it wasn't much bigger than my hand.
    ( i wear little girl gloves. .)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• hahahah thats too funny!!!
    The worst thing to happen to me was when i was 16 years old and my then boyfriend and i were in a field having sex i was on top and he moved wrong and when i came down he ripped my cervix in 2 spots blood started pouring out of my v zone thank god we were just minutes from his house he had to dress me and when we got to his parents house we had to try to explian what happened to his mom and neither one of us wanted to tell her it happened during sex (he was suppost to be a good boy, i was his first) so while i was getting cleaned up he was telling his mom we didnt know what happened and the next day i found out that his mom told their entire family that she thought i miscarried but i didnt
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:07 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My (now )Ex & I were going at it in our bedroom. We had left the front door unlocked. Our bedroom door was shut though. Nobody was home except us. Well, his mom lived across the street. She decided to drop on in with her new boyfriend to introduce him. She just came right in the front door..marched down the hall to our room(with boyfriend right behind her) and opened the door right up! I was on top too...I was so embarassed I thought I was going to die! I rolled off him..and the bed... onto the floor on the other side of the bed. They promptly closed the door without a word & went back across the street. What a way to meet your mother in laws new boyfriend!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• lol, I think the most embarrassing for me was when i was dating this one guy and we went to his house (he basically had an apartment he lived in below his parents house, but his parents had access to it as well) well there was kinda a party going on so we went into another room for privacy and were about to have sex, when his dad walked down the stairs (I never met his dad until then), so instead of facing his dad we ran into the other room hoping he didn't see us... but we forgot all our friends were in the other room... talk about getting caught. To top it off when later when everyone left and we finally did get to it was horrible (found out he was a virgin). I felt bad, but it was definately the worse I ever had.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jan. 4, 2009