The groom and the maid of honor had an affair. It was brought to light during the wedding reception.

If you were the bride what would you do?

The bride was my sister and they are still married two years later AND is still best friends with her maid of honor.

How can she do it?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 11:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I would attack both of them and the wedding would be off..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• OMG Does she know! I mean she might, but doesnt want to say anything... She might get supper pissed if she finds out you know and didnt say anything...Does the hubby and friend know you know?!
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 11:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• If he had the affair with the women before he got with your sister, then she can do it because it's in his past. If he cheated on her with the woman then I think I'd have not went thru with the wedding or had it annulled till I could sort it out in my heart and mind.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Oh everyone knows! During the wedding reception a drunk man of honor told everyone the story with a microphone in hand. That night the reception was broken up by local and state police.

Yeah.... she knows.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 11:57 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• damn that I would be mad as hell and also mad at the perdon who brought it up at the reception and not have brought it up b4 I said "I do"
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• man of honor.... OMG... I must be on crack. I meant to type groomsman.
    girlneffy

• Wow it really takes a strong person to stay after finding out her brand new husband slept with her best friend. Some people seem to turn the other cheek(no offence) or try to act like nothing happend and continue live their lives. Also some people just forgive and forget. Only you can ask your sister why she decided to stay in the marrage knowing what her husband did.
    Anonymous

• person*
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I would dump his ass right in front of everyone and make sure everyone at the reception knew that they slept together. I'd also never be friends with her or never give him another chance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I would be in jail, plain and simple.
    steveswife1130

Answer by steveswife1130 at 1:04 AM on Jan. 4, 2009