Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need legal advice no i mean opinions. My daughter's father is a registered offender and an informant for DEA. He was able to get unsupervised visitation with my daughter. I refuse to let him see her. He keeps trying to get me thrown in jail for parental kidnapping. My daughter is 3 years old and has already said a few things that i had to get her examined for. The dectective assigned to the case dismissed because my child was scared of him and ran away from himWhat do I do??????????

Answer Question

Asked by ckeka13_7 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • In Idaho it is 50/50 as long as you do not leave state it is not your "state" statues on custody..and it will tell you if a registered sex offender can have custody ..go from there..If he keeps harrasing you get a restaining with this he can not touch your child..they protect child as well and the men get no custody during can get one without physical abuse!At your courthouse!

    Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 12:02 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

  • take it back to court have them hear from your child if needed.take her to see a theropist that will say the visits should be terminated and so on

    Answer by misskitty98310 at 1:13 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

  • Keep going back to court until you get your way. If he is registered, NO judge should allow unsupervised visits. Take doc records of your child with you to prove that he might be abusing her.

    Answer by isaboo22 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.