I need legal advice no i mean opinions. My daughter's father is a registered offender and an informant for DEA. He was able to get unsupervised visitation with my daughter. I refuse to let him see her. He keeps trying to get me thrown in jail for parental kidnapping. My daughter is 3 years old and has already said a few things that i had to get her examined for. The dectective assigned to the case dismissed because my child was scared of him and ran away from himWhat do I do??????????

ckeka13_7

Asked by ckeka13_7 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in General Parenting

• In Idaho it is 50/50 custody..so as long as you do not leave state it is not kidnapping...google your "state" statues on custody..and it will tell you if a registered sex offender can have custody ..go from there..If he keeps harrasing you get a restaining order..as with this he can not touch your child..they protect child as well and the men get no custody during protection.you can get one without physical abuse!At your courthouse!
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 12:02 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• take it back to court have them hear from your child if needed.take her to see a theropist that will say the visits should be terminated and so on
    misskitty98310

Answer by misskitty98310 at 1:13 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Keep going back to court until you get your way. If he is registered, NO judge should allow unsupervised visits. Take doc records of your child with you to prove that he might be abusing her.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2008