What's your type?

What physical characteristics does your "ideal" man have? Did you marry a guy who looks like that?

I didn't! lol I find myself attracted to men who are tall, atleast 6'3", have a dark complexion and dark hair and big thick muscular arms and legs. My husband who I love and find attractive is tall, he's muscular, but more on the slim side, he's the whitest man I've ever seen and has dirty blond hair! lol

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is a funny question.... My husband and I just had this "arguement" the other night. I told him that I thought that men with dark skin, dark hair, super white teeth, with a normal build and height. This is what he told me.... he said I was reversed racist!!!! I've never been raisit a day in my life! Why is it that someone race is going to get thrown in there somehow.... I asked him this, do you like women with blonde hair or brown hair, he said blonde. I said do you like women with blue eyes or green eyes, he said green. so.... in his sick little ways of believing, So if i go by his beliefes, wouldnt he be showing some racisum for liking only women with blonde hair and green eyes? this is just crazy!!!!! just because you find someone attractive, dosen't make you want to have sex with them, its just yout opinion, things you just like and looks pretty.
    TammyG.

Answer by TammyG. at 12:37 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I like dark hair, athletic built, tall, and more on the bad boy side..( not mean).. My hubby is 6'1, dirty blonde hair, use to have a built body lol... and I thought he was a tough guy but it turns out hes jus a whinner lol like all men are.. but I love him to death and wouldnt change a thing about him.. well maybe the complaining and whinning lol
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:54 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• haha i love tall dark haired tan built guys lol and my husband is tall with dark hair tan and skinny as hell
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:01 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My husband looks like the bald version of Bruce Willis without all the harsh lines in the face. My husband also has the deepest, bluest eyes ever seen.
    'Nuff said. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:58 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I was always attracted to guys who were tall and muscular & had some meat on them. I dated guys like that but my hubby is tall but on the slim side. He has muscles but...he's much smaller than the guys I've dated. He has a hard time gaining weight (wish I had that problem) and gains weight best by working out regularly, which is hard for him now b/c of the kids and just life!
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 12:03 AM on Jan. 5, 2009