What kind of dresser are you

Are you a t-shirt jeans kinda girl
dressy
I myself am mainly a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl but when the mood strikes i will wear dress pants and a dressy top

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 11:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• t-shirt and jeans all the way i hate dressing up..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I love dressing nice and I used to. I was the only woman who showed up to the play centre with my kids in white clothes and painted with them! lol But that was when I was a size 5, now I would guess I'm about a 16 and wear sweat pants and tshirts most of the time.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Usually jeans and a nice top when I am out of the house. Inside the house, I usually wear yoga pants and a cami.

To work it is soooo easy, I wear scrubs.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 12:04 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• tshirts & jeans!!! unless im going to church or my DH & i are having a date night.
    but i have to have a really good reason to get me to dress up more than just a nice shirt & pants. like a wedding or a fancy party...luckily those are rare haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:11 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I'm the same as okmanders!!
    miss.dee_dee615

Answer by miss.dee_dee615 at 12:16 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• strictly jeans and t-shirts. That's all I own with a few sweats that I only wear around the house and some capris for the summer (most of those are denim, too).
    I don't even own "dressy" clothes any more.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:24 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I'm pretty much jeans and a t-shirt or sweater, but I try to make sure they are stylish jeans and t-shirts/sweaters! I just don't see a reason to dress up more than that when I'm a SAHM with three kids. But I try not to be really slobby... it always makes me feel blah if I go through my day in my sweats (which I wear to sleep in) so I at least try to make it into the jeans and a shirt before the day is through!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 12:32 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Very casual.
    If at home with no place to go then I wear pj's.
    If I go out to run errands then it's just jeans and a comfy top.
    For any holiday or nice gathering I'll wear nicer slacks and a nicer blouse or sweater.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:57 AM on Jan. 4, 2009