Anything different?

Does it get easier with the second delivery after 5 yrs later? My son will be five when my next baby comes. Will still be easier then my first? Or it will be difficult as the first time again?
=0(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my first labor was 12 1/2 hrs long..my 2nd 3hrs 14 mins..the pain was gradual w my first, and omg i wanted to kill everyone in sight with how much pain i was in w the 2nd...it was painful from the very first contraction..i almost didnt make it long enough to have an epidural. im praying that this labor is actually longer than my 2nd..i prefer the gradual pain then constant!!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:09 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Sorry, there's only one way to know. :) My philosophy: expect the worst, hope for the best! Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:17 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I agree with Katie Crandall. Not everyone is the same. So some people it will get easyer for, and for others it will get worse. It all depends. Good luck mama
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 12:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Every labor is different and there is no way to know. People say second labors are usually shorter, but even that isn't guaranteed. Good luck!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 11:16 AM on Jan. 4, 2009