Why do people post up anonymous?

I just dont understand we are all human! Everyone has pobablly shared the same experiences..also those that are so quick to pass judgment..will hide thier face..if you have such a strong opinion about your feelings why hide?? It is your opinion no one is going to come out of the computer and hurt you! LOL...Just wondering for the ones that think they are brave but hide faces? To those of you asking questions...you should not be ashamed!I am sure many of us are dealing of have dealt with same problems..

BUSYMAMA5

Asked by BUSYMAMA5 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I just report any rude or ignorant comments to cafemom and I block any rude e-mails the minute i recieve them. It's THAT easy.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Some people that I know are on CafeMom and I am not close with them. In fact, they can be mean and turn on me or use things against me in social situations. That is why I would rather post personal things anonymously.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I've actually been wondering that myself! The best I can come up with is maybe they have friends here on cafe mom and prefer to not reveal that particular info.
    LimeGreenLady

Answer by LimeGreenLady at 12:08 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• To anonymous..at 10:07 pm..Well why be concerned what these people think? If they are your friends..then they should not judge you on how you feel. Right? I am truly sorry you have to feel that way..Becasue someone like that you should not associate with as like you said they could be your enemy..
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Yeah what she said...no just teasing. It's cool that questions can be asked and not reveal who you are. It is ok not everyone is open.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:19 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I posted an opinion shortly after the answers section began. It was NOT judgemental, simply my opinion. Immediately after that my cafemaom site was BOMBARDED with hateful chatterbox texts, and messages. One from a woman in my town. It would not be hard for her to figure out where I live. I said NO MORE. If I even THINK my opinion will be controversial I post anonymously because of the moron who can't just disagree and go to the next response.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I can see posting questions you are embarassed about that way.

And then of course there are the trolls that take advantage of it to post "naughty" questions.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• well i wouldn't want to post stuff liek 'my man looks at porn' or 'ive got a funny smell down there' or whatever like that for the whole town to talk about you know? i haven't posted any questions but if i couldn't post anonomously, on a lot of things, i woudln't post at all.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:34 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I myself use Anonymous some of the times. I am new on here and I think my 2nd day on I got some trash talked about me and that was for something waaaaaaaaaaaaay out of line. They totally turned what I said into something so different than what I meant. So, on touchy and personal issues I use anonymous. If it wasn't there to use I honestly don't think that I would post at all. A lot of the questions on here I don't think would be asked if we couldn't hide our identities. That's jmo
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 12:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I am so sorry to hear about people following you to your profile!! I had one do that to me once..on my chatterbox my first real day on here too..I understand these reasons..100%..but I wonder why when someone is bashing someone else and calling them names why hide if you are so stong to bash someone? I have said mean stuff on one post about 4th abortion and hiding from husband.But I feel it might have been a fake question.I would honestly not attack anyone unless they attacked me first!
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 16, 2008