Are you attracted to thin men?

I was married to a very thin man. He had a 28" waist pant and those were even baggy on him. He also only stood 5' 8"

I never was physically attracted to him and it actually hurt our relationship some. Are there women out there that like the little guys?

Asked by girlneffy at 12:07 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont I like a lil meat on my man.. at least sum muscle

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 12:08 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I like my man beefy but I dated a guy in highschool who was a skinny muscular build and oh my............!!!!!!!!!
    I also think that Jonathan Brandis (yes I know he's past) and the guy who was the lead singer in Sky were very attractive!!!
    So yes I guess I find skinny men attractive!

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I didn't realize how thin DH was when we started dating until years later when I looked at pictures. I am so glad I put some weight on him! LOL, of course I had to put some weight on myself so he wouldn't feel alone!

Answer by mama_k228 at 12:42 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I don't like a guy with a gut at all, or TOO bulky , but I don't want em' to look like my brother either, lol.

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:10 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• No. I dated one skinny guy and that was enough. The others weren't huge, but they were all soft. Hubby is a chunky monkey. I like it!

Answer by Pnukey at 11:50 AM on Jan. 4, 2009