QUESTION???

I HAD MY PERIOD ON DECEMBER 18-23,BUT FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS I HAVENT BEEN FEELING GOOD,I'VE BEEN NAUSEOUS,VERY TIRED,INCREASE IN VAGINAL DISCHARGE AND MY BREAST HAS BEEN FEELING SORE AND SOMETIMES UNCOMFORTABLE.DOES THESE SOUNDS LIKE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS TO YOU?I'M GOING TO TAKE A TEST AROUND THE 16TH,BUT IF I WANTED TO CAN I TAKE A TEST NOW?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could take a test now, but personally, I think it would be a waste. If your period was a little over 2 weeks again, then most likely your symptons are coming from ovulation. If you are wanting to get pregnant then I suggest having sex now! LOL Wait another 2 weeks and take a test if your period doesn't show. Good luck!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• i would wait and take the test. right now it's just a waste of money and a bummer when it comes out negative! Good Luck if you are ttc
    nvedwards

Answer by nvedwards at 12:26 AM on Jan. 4, 2009