Pretty much potty trained at daycare but won't do it at home

The daycare told me to bring in Pullups and no more diapers. So I also bought two packages for home. She has her own potty chair and will point at it and say Koda then point at the big one and say mama. She has gone potty at home for me twice but that was first morning and she really had to go. But as an incentive for her I gave her a fake tattoo every time. Now she always wants a tattoo but doesn't want to go potty. She will go in act like she went potty, flush the toliet, come out tell me she did, hold up her arm telling me tattoo.. Now her being so little doesn't realize her little potty doesn't flush so I go and check before I give her the tattoo. So twice she has gone. The first time I made the biggest deal out of it to let her know it was a good thing. So she did it again the next morning. I made a big deal out of it then too. Nothing since then at home though. Any other ideas that I could try with her?

takodasmom1117

Asked by takodasmom1117 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No answers yet