How can I help my boys potty train?

I have three babies. A three year old boy that potty trains at school all day and then when he comes home he doesn't want to. Help I feel lost. My other two year old son I am sure that he wants to and I put underwear on him at times but he doesn't tell me that he is wet or poopy. And the doc said it's because they want to be like their 5 month old sister. My husband is very lazy and I am unsure how to potty train and the BIG problem is honestly I don't have the time my daughter breastfeeds all DAY. Please help.

momxlarge

Asked by momxlarge at 12:24 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Well i had issues with my son potty training. It was not for the same reasons as you, but he did not want to do it and i had to come up with a way to encourage him. I used a potty chart with stickers and a reward system. This was the only way he would do it, and once he got into it, there was no stopping him. If you want me to give you more information about my chart and what kind of rewards i used and how i used them, send me a message on here, and i will give you details.
    boy_or_girl

Answer by boy_or_girl at 12:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My son had a chart too. There were about 30 spots to fill with stickers and once he filled it he could take it to the store and pick out something. He would proudly carry and show the cashier his chart!
    A friend of mine put cheerios and fruit loops in the toilette and told her kid to sink the o's! They though it was fun.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:31 AM on Jan. 4, 2009