OMG, my ears are killing me

My ears are all stopped up are causing lots of pressure . i have been felling it coming one but dont know if i am getting sick or if it is sinus/allergies. Do you think taking a Zyrtec would help? It is like i can feel and hear fluid in my ears or something. I can barley concentrate at work due to the pressure. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Oct. 6, 2011 in Health

• You need to go to the Dr. You might have an inner ear infection.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:39 AM on Oct. 6, 2011

• Anytime you feel that much pressure in your ears - go to the doc. Your ear drum could rupture. Very painful. If whatever you usually take for a cold - such as benedryl - doesn't relieve the pressure, go to the doc. ASAP. Preferably an EAR, Nose & Throat Specialist.
    PDDson

Answer by PDDson at 10:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2011

• you could have an ear infection. I would get checked out as soon as you can. I had a double ear infection and then one after another last year, you will need lots of rest. ear pressure/ infections are horrible.
    good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:32 AM on Oct. 6, 2011