HOW DO YOU CONVINCE HUSBAND TO HAVE ONE MORE!

Okay this is just for fun, I know I could just let it happen by "accident" but do any men ever actually want kids? What's a man's reason vs a womans?

blowingsteam

Asked by blowingsteam at 12:27 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband wants 5!!!!!! We have 3 and I'm done!
    How do you convince him to not want one more? lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:38 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My husband wanted 3. We have 2. I think we might be done though. I had a miscarriage in August. I am done.
    Maybe make a deal with the hubby? Promise he can have a flat screen tv or season tickets to the game or something if he gets you pregnant again. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My husband had to convince me to have the last one!! He begged and pleaded until I gave in. I didn't want another kid. Finally I decided to make him happy and give him one more. If the men are like me it's going to be a combination of wanting to make you happy and wanting to shut you up! PS I love my baby girl and wouldn't trade her for the world, I'm very happy we have her!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 3:25 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I don't know PLEASE tell me. We have one daughter... I convinced him to try again when she was 18 months.......... and miscarried.......... then convinced him to try again 8 months later.......... and miscarried AGAIN............. now I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to try again ever.

All I want is for my daughter to have ONE sibling....... how hard is that??
    emilyschildcare

Answer by emilyschildcare at 2:25 AM on Feb. 18, 2009