KOTA the Dinosaur, how do u like it?

How do you all like it? It took me forever to find a toys r us store that one. We got the last one at the store. We got it for my sons birthday he will be 2. He loves dinosaurs so I am hooping that he will like it, also he can climb on it, he is a little monkey.

Jssg86

Asked by Jssg86 at 12:28 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 14 month old saw one on display at the store. I thought it was cute and took her out of the basket to look at it. It blinked at her and she freaked the eff out!! Then it moved it's head and she collapsed on the floor screaming! She wouldn't look at it, in fact she wouldn't even open her eyes til we were well away from it. For us KOTA was a no go.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 3:22 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My 3yo DD loves him so much. She's a dino fanatic!
    FORCEOFGRAVITY

Answer by FORCEOFGRAVITY at 5:16 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I don't have one, but Marilyn saw one at Target a while back, and she LOVED it! She signed to me (she doesn't talk much yet) that she wants it.
    NightMarezMommy

Answer by NightMarezMommy at 4:20 PM on Jan. 8, 2009