Hi i'm a 48 year old mom of 3 children. I am experiencing chronic urine leakage when i cough, or have to go to the bathroom on a onset second. Have any of you moms had your bladder tacked up with a sling etc..? Experience like? completely well from leakage? any drawbacks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Health

• My sister is 33 and she has leakage, what she did was those kegals and that really improved things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• i did for many years and it got worse with each kid..my last son just sat on my bladder and messed it up..the doctor took some test and i took meds for a while and it worked but had me drowsy but then i ended up havin surgery on my bladder....100% better
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I had the same experience, pills that made me sleepy and kept getting worse had to wear the pads for urine leakage and had the surgery and 100% better, It was same day surgery I had to where a Cather for a week a lil pain and after that no more problems, so maybe you should ask for that if the meds doesn't work for you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Oct. 2, 2009