when should i get up?

after having sex how long should i wait to get up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• 1/2 hr should be enough.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• If you can fall asleep with him still inside you that will work!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• 15-30 minutes is good!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 12:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• at least 15-30 mins with ur hips elevated try using a pillow to elevate ur hips so the sperm can travel
    bobbys4eva

Answer by bobbys4eva at 1:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I always get up right away cuz i dont like feeling all, well slimy, while Im trying to sleep. I know thats weird i just dont like the way semen feels in me or on me, so i always (have and still do) get up and clean up pretty quickly ((within 5 minutes)). Im 13 weeks pregnant.
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I was never lying down, and then I went and used the bathroom immediately, and I'm still pregnant.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I always just made sure I went to the bathroom before we bd'd so I didn't have to get up...and just afterwards I wiped with a towel and kept a towel under me...also I had hubby hold my legs in the air for about 10 min...I am now almost 6 weeks...and we got pregnant in 2 months! So it must have worked ;o) Good Luck! .:.:.:BABY DUST:.:.:.
    Mommy4Life86

Answer by Mommy4Life86 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I never stayed laying down after sex, or even during it for that matter & i still have 5 children, 3 of which were concieved in the 1st month of trying.

I like to feel comfortable in bed & i dont feel that way unless ive had a quick cleanup afterwards - besides i dont like the idea of looking back on ttc & thinking of times when i had to lay still or raise my legs etc, id rather look back & remember popping to the bathroom for a quick cleanup & then falling to sleep in eachothers arms - in whichever possition we felt like.

Nature make our bodies so that pregnancy happens without having to think about it.
    sarahjoyce

Answer by sarahjoyce at 6:39 AM on Jan. 5, 2009