how to???

do i need an rx for clomid to order off the internet?? yup i know how it sounds dumb right but i was curious in case i was wrong

NOWLIN8408

Asked by NOWLIN8408 at 12:54 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have no idea how you get Clomid on the internet, but it is a prescribed drug that needs to be monitored by a doctor, so I say yes, you need a prescription to get it! It can be dangerous if not taken right and I wouldn't want to take it without the advice of a doctor!!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 12:56 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I would strongly suggest that you NOT purchase Clomid on the internet! This is a medication that needs to be monitored by a doctor. If there are insurance issues or monetary issues that are keeping you from taking Clomid, then you should think about the financial end of having a baby. I truly believe that obtaining Clomid on the internet is by illegal means... Best of luck to you.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 7:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2009