Question about Sex

When I first got with my so I had never gotten off during sex. I have now but it takes a bit of effort. Ie, some foreplay and sex for at least ten minutes. My question is, what percent of the time to you girls insist on getting off? I probably get off 20% of the time. But lately I don't want to bother with sex if I am not going to get mine. What do you guys think?

firstimemom4049

Asked by firstimemom4049 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• You should be honest with your SO and let him know how you feel.
    If you can get off a lot of it might have to do with your own stresses and stuff like that. Try masturbating yourself (or have SO do it) while you are having sex. Clitoral stimulation is so important for so many women, many women can not have a orgasm without clitoral stimulation. And some women can not have a orgasm at all.
    Masturbating yourself will better help you understand how to pleasure yourself and then you can tell your SO how to.
    You might also have a "test drive night" where you both see what works for you and what does not, I promiss both you and your SO will have a blast.
    You can also buy toys that will help. They even have small vibrators that will go around the penis and the way it sits on the penis it will give you clitoral stimulation during sex, and he will like it too.
    Toys in general are a great thing for the issue you are having. (continued)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I went all the time withoput getting off and then finally I said screw this. I talked to my husband and we have reached an understanding because it simply isnt quite fair to have sex and only 1 of you getting the pleasure of an orgasm, so now I get off at least 1 time 90% of the time and having multiple orgasms is roughly 78% of the time. Once I have my first the rest come rolling out easy.
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 12:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• i do maybe 1/2 the times we have sex.I know it isnt as fun if you dont get yours. I would still keep trying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I always get 2 sometimes 3 or 4. Always.....
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 12:43 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• MOST OF THE TIMES, I WOULD SAY 3 OUT OF 4
    iLuvMyBaby1016

Answer by iLuvMyBaby1016 at 12:59 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I never have-ever! Any tips on how to do so?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• i get off as long as he goes down on me (which he usually does)so i would say about 85% of the time.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 1:12 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• (continued from above)
    Also maybe if sex felt more "connecting" and meant more it would make you feel better about it and in return calm your nerves enough to reach orgasm. You can look up many ways online (or if you like I can PM you and let you know) to have "closer" sex.
    If you are spending the whole time while you are having sex worried about having a orgasm chances are you are making it much harder to get there.
    There are a million things you can do to make sex more enjoyable for the both of you.
    For me personally sex is about the connection, not the act. Its the feeling of being close to that other person, as close as two people can get. So orgasm comes secind to connection for me.
    Anonymous

• always...welllll 98 percent of the time. i'm a bitch if he doesn't do it right because he'd be that way to me if he didn't, you know? why shoud he be the only one to be fulfilled and enjoy your relationship?
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:46 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• i get off atleast 80% of the time....there are times when im just not really interested (which is rare), but do it for him, so i fake it so he gets excited and finished quicker....lol
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 12:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2008