How to take things slow in a relationship?

I have met this awesome guy, I have talked to him for like 3 months online. We have been hanging out for the last few days now. He's about a five hr drive. He came down for a concert and invited me here in Town. Omg hes so amazing. Says all the right things, a hopeless romantic like me. Is a apirsing musican, has a sexy voice when he sings. We ended up being official last night. I want to take things slow with him. He hasn't ever been in a real long serious relationship, never french kissed a girl before. I taught him last night lol. He's not like real younger then me. He's 20 and I am almost 22. This whole new relationship is exciting, but fearsome at the same time. What do you think about this? I don't wanna fuck it up. Its so great how things are.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Don't move in together. Don't give up the life you have now.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2011

• keep getting to know him. right now you guys are still in the honey moon phase- both of you have skeletons in your closets. have you seen him angry/ at his worst ? humans are so complex....you could be married to a man for 35 years and never completely know him. this relationship is very young- be vigilant.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2011

• Take things slow like you want, no need to rush things.
    brimi09

Answer by brimi09 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2011

• LIke an above poster said, you are in the Honeymoon phase.
    Enjoy it. Have fun! Do some fun stuff you have always wanted to do!
    Then.... dont rush statuses, or put fake expectations on the relationship. If you are happy seeing him on weekends, then make him your weekend...but keep your week to yourself.
    PackGirl

Answer by PackGirl at 10:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2011