Are you into sports?

Are you into sports? If so what sport and do you have a favorite team? I love most sports I will watch football if its a good game as well as Basketball. I want this year to be a year I go see a basketball game in person as well as a hockey game. My teams are the Chargers, and Lakers, and USC can we tell I am from CA?

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 1:00 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like watching football, my family does a football pool thing and it's a lot of fun... i live in western ny, but have been a washington redskins fan for years... I use to like hockey,but after it came back everyone around me became hockey fans (jumping on the wagon), so I'm turned off by it now.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:07 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• we watch football Dallas Cowboys are our team!!! and I like to watch soccer sometimes. I use to play so it is hard to sit and watch when I miss playing. My hubby likes to watch college football also.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:16 AM on Jan. 4, 2009