Has anyone tried?

Ever used that flea powder for the floor? I s it safe to use with kids in another room? Thank you have a bad flea problem and trying to figure out whats safest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pets

• Treat the home,yard, and pet at the same time. The best way to rid fleas is to use prev. on your pet year round, like Frontline. If there isn't a food source they can't survive. I don't like the powder because everyone will breath it if they are in the house. Also it doesn't get everywhere. I've used flea bombs from Walmart and follow the directions close. New flea eggs will hatch daily and may take up to three months for them to complete their cycle. Nothing will kill a flea in the pupa stage.
    luvinher

Answer by luvinher at 6:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My mom used 7 dust on her pets and in the house, this is supposed to be organic and you can get it at walmart
    boy_or_girl

Answer by boy_or_girl at 1:16 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I had a flea problem not to long ago what I did was vacuum alot and make sure to empty out vacuum outside as soon as you are done and then alot of steam cleaning with hot water. Also I read online about using a green light and put a bowl of water under it, fleas like the green light and they jump in the water. Not saying the water thing worked very good but it did help some.
    hosein

Answer by hosein at 7:49 AM on Jan. 4, 2009