I need to know where these SPECIFIC UGG boots are!

There were these Ugg boots that I found that had a thick faux fur lining on the inside and they have a zipper on the back of them instead of the side. They have a little platelet that says "UGG Australia" on the back of the ankle on them. They were freakin $200. I want some but I was wanting to know if there was anywhere else that sold them cheaper. If you know an online store or another store that sells this particular kind please tell me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Shopping

• check ebay or overstock.com
    lilybug524

Answer by lilybug524 at 1:25 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Try Zappos.com...........I looked for a pair for myself at Christmas, and the stores that carry them were down to very tiny sizes only, with a few styles left. I went to that site and had the ones I wanted (free shipping) within 2 days. They are wonderful and I love them. I chose a different style, but they had everything, IMO. I'm pretty sure I spelled the site correctly, but if not, that is close.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:57 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• sorry to tell ya but UGG boots are rarely ever on sale.
    AddysDogBear

Answer by AddysDogBear at 2:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• No, they aren't on sale through Zappos.com, but you can find the styles there.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• YES I AGREE WITH TEACHERMOM01 TRY ZAPPOS , EBAY , OR GO TO NORDSTROMS
    mom2b23869

Answer by mom2b23869 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• or even go to www.uggaustralia.com
    mom2b23869

Answer by mom2b23869 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I just bought my daughter some for Christmas and I got them from the Walking Store in the Mall. 169.95
    tqamai

Answer by tqamai at 2:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• check out amazon.com here is a link of uggs for you too look at.
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Dshoes&field-keywords=uggs
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2009