Where do all of the nail clippers and tweezers go?

Am I the only one that can never find them when I need them but when I don't need them I find them?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 1:19 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That happens to me alot....
    and baby sock...where the hell do all those go????
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:20 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• OMG, baby socks! Good one! I washed six pair the other day and when I went to fold them there were only enough to make four pair. WTF?
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:22 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• The same place socks and undies go....lol
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 1:37 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• This USED to happen to me alot. I am so much more organized now that I have moved and now I have way too many tweezers and nail clippers lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• You don't know about the clipper/tweezers gnomes!? They are the cousins of the sock gnomes that seal your socks out of the dryer!

I have that same problem. I can only not find them when I need to clip my sons nails..
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 1:45 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• In my house it's where did the screwdrivers go?! Along with everything else mentioned lol :-)
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 1:45 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I read somewhere that missing little items (socks) can get tangled up inside the agitator. Not sure if it's true or not, but hey it's an official-sounding excuse lol!!
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 1:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• SO FUNNY!!! Today, I was on a mad woman search for the tweezers, because I had a hair on my chin that was making me psycho!! I thought I was the only person who loses my tweezers constantly>>>>OH, and chapstick too!! I plan on buying 5-packs and stashing them all over the house so that I can at least find one pair when I want one.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:53 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• LOL... That was a great question! I don't know who keeps stealing them but when I find them they sure are going to get a beat down!!!
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 3:31 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Yea I am always looking for nail clippers. My hubby will take off with them and then NEVER puts them up and can not remember where he sits them down. Our son is usually the one that finds them a week or so later. So annoying!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:11 AM on Jan. 4, 2009