so I have a spouse overseas

I just feel compleatley alone..... I know its normal to feel like that its my husbands 3rd tour but its so diffrent now I feel like I have no friends because there always to busy to talk or hangout and my family doesn't want anything to really do with me due to my adhd son is always so crazy even on his meds I am so depressed and my weight goes up and down like crazy and I never sleep how do I stop and get my life back....my son to behave and feel like I have some meaning?

soldierswife11

Asked by soldierswife11 at 1:20 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• You should look into a local group for women or mothers. Especially a local group for mothers of ADHD or special needs children if one exists. This will give you an understanding group of women who you can talk to and spend time with.

Also, if you feel you can, you could try talking to your family and tell them what you have told us. They might surprise you.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:38 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I'm so sorry you are going through this. I truly feel for you. I am sad that I don't have solid advice for you. I would bump this question first thing in the morning, where you will get the most responses. I am SURE you are not alone. There are many parents dealing with ADHD children that can give you some very sound advice. As for your depression, I am a strong advocate of counseling. Just for you my dear. Cafemom is a good outlet too. We are here for you. Things will get better. We women are resilient. You are so much stronger than you think! Hang in there.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:41 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• do you live near base? if so i would try looking their for resources they usually will also have info on local resources to. my husband had to deploy 2 months after we arrived at our new duty station so i know what its like to feel alone. good luck with things.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 7:31 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I live the max from base
    soldierswife11

Answer by soldierswife11 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 4, 2009