Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there such thing as Female Viagra??

After my daughter was born, I have lost ALL interest in sex! I feel horrible (so does my hubby) but I truly could care less. I am always thinking of my little one or about cleaning etc. :( Is there any magic pill I can get to feel more stimulated?? Ive tried the gels, but it always burns!
Please help ladies!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Health

Answers (2)
  • there is but i dont' knwo the name of it. watch usa network late at night. they play the comercials.

    Answer by princezzmommie at 1:44 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

  • I would talk to your Dr. Although there are pills you might want to try some other things first.
    This is so common your Dr will not even think twice when you bring it up.
    There are so many things that could be causing this, your Dr is the only one who knows you well enough to be able to make a educated guess about what could be causing it. Then you decide on a treatment from there.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.