Sex

was your sex drive better during the beginning middle or last trimester?
maybe the same throughout it all??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES! oh... I didnt see the or. So I guess both. We had TONS of sex. I would say when I was about 4 months it was almost twice a day. But we were only dating then for..... 5? Months lol so we were kinda still new
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 2:03 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Third trimester for me! I won't even get into details lol!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:06 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• No sex drive at all . . well I wasn't allowed to have anything going on downstairs . . . but I can tell you that since I've had my daughter, now I have no sex drive at all . . . I think it's because I am not comfortable with my body.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:17 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• middle! Although with our 3rd we had sex to try and bring labour on and it was AMAZING!!!!! Didn't work though!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 2:33 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• same all the way. i wanted nothing to with it my whole pregnancy.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 2:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• In my first 8 months it was almost 4 times a day cause we just loved it..After she was almost here we tryied it again for a couple of days...I still like it and we still do it a lot but we make shur wwe are protected most of the time.......
    Babymea17

Answer by Babymea17 at 2:57 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• pelvic rest :(
    Mamie_85

Answer by Mamie_85 at 4:10 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• the whole time! But we did not live together then so it was everytime we saw each other!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:08 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• The beginning, DH was gone for 5 months and when he got back it was worse than being a virgin again.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 4, 2009