i just want to sleep but dont want to sound like a b**ch

so my dad got devorced about 3 years ago and i am living with him and his new wife

well my little brothers come over every saturday cuz my dad has sunday off well since i moved in i have to sleep in the living room and i am fine with that

my only problem is im 33 weeks pregnant and im tired as all hell and just want to sleep well all my brothers and my older sister are up playing video games in the living room and they are all getting along

i have not got that much sleep this week cuz of braxton hicks and have not had any tonight

so i though ya i was gonna get sleep but nope

any way how do i tell them to go lay down or do something else with out sounding like a bitch????

(srry the question is so long)

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 2:11 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hmmm thats a hard one, but I understand completely. I would (calmly) say something like "look you guys, this is where I sleep, and I wanna go to sleep so Im going to need you to go do something else please" and if that doesnt work I would resort to being a bitch, but hey thats just me =) I hope you get some sleep
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 2:17 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Just be honest with them and politely ask them if they could keep it down a bit:) They probably don't even realize they are keeping you up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Tell then what you just told us. They may not understand though :(

I understand, really I do! Those braxton hicks are keeping me up right now!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:18 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Pregnant women have a dispensation to act cranky.

You cannot act like a b-tch unless you have transformed into a canine.

Your need for sleep trumps their need to play.

End of story.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:59 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• get your own place???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• some of us cant afford to live away from home.. it's called a sucky economy!
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 4:11 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Well i guess when its not ur house not much you can say sorry
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:30 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• You should really talk to your dad... I am sure he will tell the kids to go to their bedrooms himself so you can get more rest.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 6:19 AM on Jan. 4, 2009