I NEED HELP!!

Ok, I'm really embarrassed to ask this but how to you have an orgasm? What is it that your so does to get you there? Any tricks or sweet spots? I've never had one and feel like I'm missing out on something wonderful! Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• You can have a clitoral orgasm (usually women have these from rubbing the clitoris until orgasm is reached. The way your rub it, how fast, how hard or soft depends on the person)
    Then there is the G-spot orgasm.
    What your G-spot actually is is a bladder sponge, when you are aroused this filles up with blood and actuallty feels good when pressure is applied. The G-spot is normally about 2 iches inside of the vagina on the top wall ( If you inserted your pointer finger into your vagina, palm up and started to press up you will feel it) However many women never have G-spot orgasms without clitoral orgasm and stimulation along with it. And some women will never have a G-spot orgasm.
    (CONT BELOW)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• for me i only have clitoral orgasm. which is why dh goes down on me alot! lol
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• start trying to figure it out for yourself. what you like. masturbation is the way.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:42 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• (CONT)
    I suggest you take a bath and "discover yourself", although there is a lot of stigma that goes along with masturbation almost everone does it and it is one of the best things you can do in order to have a fullfulling sex life.
    If it feels good, keep doing it.
    Good luck. If you try and still can not have a orgasm try talking to your Dr. And it is very very very common for women to have the same "issue" you do, so you are far from alone.
    Anonymous

• You should talk to your SO and tell him you want him to just get hard and you want to try different things to see what you like. I did this and found a position that makes me orgasm all the time. Have you ever masturbated? However you get off is a good way of thinking about what position is best for you. Mine is laying on top of my husband and rubbing my clit on him while he's inside of me... kind of like missionary but he's on the bottom and I'm rubbing up and down... oh, I'm gonna go do that right now!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:56 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• thats a very good question my dh has but i haven't :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• My sister sells slumber parties stuff. She has lots of "professional" advice , lol I could ask her if she recommends a certain product to get you started
    jamiinvegas

Answer by jamiinvegas at 11:05 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• a lot of times women require foreplay to get them warmed up in order to have an orgasm (atleast at first...then you can pull off good quickies)...what really gets me is when my man licks and nibbles on my back, thighs, backs of my knees, and hips....after about 10 min of that im sure to have an orgasm....also try crooked positions, like missionary with one leg on his shoulder....or lay on your side/belly and straddle one of his legs (kinda like doggy style sidewaysish)....these positions let him go way deep
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 12:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I have best luck when I'm on top! Its not often though.
    wink6877

Answer by wink6877 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2008