There is ice in the outside of my windows at home. My heat has been off for days...

I have not had to turn my heat on for days and somehow I am maintaining an indoor temp of 68 degrees.

I am at a loss, it is freezing outside!

Can anyone figure this out for me? And no we do not have a fireplace or any other heat source!

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 2:29 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hmmmmm....We would die if we didn't have our heat on. How cold is it outside where you are?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• 26 degrees and freeziing rain. I live in northern Wisconsin. This is very very strange to me! Where is the heat coming from?
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:37 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I have a small house & small kitchen.. when I cook, it significantly heats up the house.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:38 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• WI brrrrrrr...I'm not too far away from you I'm in ND and yeah like I said we would die if we didn't turn our heat on:) It really doesn't make sense though-IDK???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• good insulation? heck IDK
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Good insulation, and heat-retaining materials, most likely...added to any heat given off by your bodies, when you cook, etc. Now, just to show you what double pane windows and good insulation can do...I live in San Diego, and it was 58 degrees in my house last night! It was built in 1957, has single pane windows and a lot of drafts due to some shifting that occurred when the previous owners tried to build an addition.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 7:49 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• IDK where it's coming from but God must be helping you out because He knows you'd be in a bad situation!
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 4, 2009