What are some of the horrible things you did to your siblings?

I told my sister that shriviled up balloons grew teeth and bite you.
Spider plants are real spiders.
I told her that pennies are antiques and that she should trade me her loonies for them because antiques are more valuable.
Nickles are worth more than dimes because they are bigger. We traded those too!
The cookie part of the puffs cookies is fertalizer for mom's plants because I didn't like to eat them.
We lived in a basement apartment when we were kids next door to a grave site, I told my sister that the dead people came through the walls when we were sleeping to watch us!
I'm sure there's more too......

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 2:31 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lots! i'm the eldest of 3. the 1st thing that comes to mind is putting eggs in their underwear then breaking them and giving them wedgies. lmao! i was a bitch, but anyone who knows them knows why.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 2:44 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I ran over my brother with our go cart!
    TammyG.

Answer by TammyG. at 2:33 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Wow you were a meanie!

I never did anything mean to my younger sisters because my older sister did enough.

If I would ask her to make me lunch, she would make me a peanut butter and dill relish sandwich and tell me that she put boogers on it. This went on for years and I actually liked the sandwiches.

She would pour freezing or really hot water on me while I was taking a bath.

She would lock me out of the house for hours on end during cold weather with no coat on.

She dumped sugar in my eyes when I cried.

Ohhhh she was and still is pure evil.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:35 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• ahahaha you ladies are cracking me up!! btw, what are "loonies?" :-)
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 2:39 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• the worst thing I did was smack her across the face and give her a bloody nose. I also called her a witch because she was born oct 30th and I told her she was adopted...I feel bad now cuz she's really got problems!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 2:46 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• At first, I wanted my parents to send my brother back to the adoption agency.

I gave him his first bump on the head. I remember my parents putting a slab of cold meat on his head to reduce the swelling...and they never knew it was me.

When he was six, my best friend and I took the training wheels off his bike and let him ride...knowing he'd fall.

When he was 14, I let my high school friends dump him into a trash can.

But NO ONE was allowed to mess with him without my permission. The guy who broke his nose in high school was really lucky I didn't get my hands on him...I'd've knocked his gopher-like teeth out. NO ONE messes with my brother.

These days, we're very close. Despite

Answer by gdiamante at 3:11 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My sister had this stuffed bunny with incredibly long ears. I would take every opportunity to tie the ears together for her to find. It would piss her off to no end. hehehe.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 3:22 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My brother used to fart in my face and pull the side of my nose while he said (in a high pitched voice) 'steeeeeeeeeee" !! He still doesn't know why he did that to me., I in turn threw a piece of bamboo at him and tore a piece of his ear off. Lifes a bitch lol and now we do grown up pranks to each other................to be continued lol!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:16 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• my brother and I used to be so mean to each other!

he would burn my toys and I will throw things in his head... I sliced this forehead open once and gave him bloody nose many times.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 6:27 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My brothers were ornery types..always into something Mom would have freaked over. I would wait til they slept, then I'd ask them questions, which they would answer...and when they woke up I would get them to do my chores by letting them know that I knew what they had been up to.It worked for a long while. Only fair..they were the ones trashing the house when Mom was at work anyway!
    SuZQ55

Answer by SuZQ55 at 6:58 AM on Jan. 4, 2009