all baby???

so i hung out with on of my friends who is due 13 days before me and her tummy looked all soft and loose and u could barly feel the baby when it was pushing against her skin
and my tummy looks all hard and u can feel my little one almost any where she goes
also she really got more plump in the face and my face is the same as before i got pregant
how many people know people like one of use and do u find it funny to see them together

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 2:40 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wow, I hope you were nicer to your friend then you were here. If not, shame on you. Gloat about not gaining much weight this pregnancy - just remember that every pregnancy is different and next time you may not keep your figure or face shape.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 2:45 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• i aint being mean her and i were pointing this out diff about us and she is the one who said it
    she is still really pretty and i think that her getting more plump in the face has not changed her at all
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 2:48 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I gained 50 pounds (almost half of what I weighed before) and people kept telling my I was all baby. I just said, "Really? Well tell that to my jeans, because they won't come above my knees!" I guess to everyone else I still looked teeny, but I put a lot of meat on my bones! My bras stopped fitting, and not because my boobs grew, I just got thicker around. I've lost 45 pounds now, and I'm back to my old sizes...except all of my old pants are too tight in the crotch, lol. How the hell does THAT work?!

My sister-in-law delivered six weeks after me and didn't look pregnant until she was about eight months along...she carried her weight COMPLETELY differently. I do think it's funny how we are all doing the same thing but wear it so differently.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:53 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• 19bubbles91 I just thought i'd tell you that on your picture of you at your sisters wedding you spelled ANGLE wrong.
    It's ANGEL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• wow people, grow up! you dont have to pick on her.. and honey, all pregnancies are different.. my cousin hella showed by 5 months and i didnt show at all until i was like 8 months, i just looked fat..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 4:07 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Everyone carries differently. In fact, I'm carrying this one differently then I carried my son! Be careful what you say to her- we all know how pregnancy hormones can be. You don't want to hurt her feelings. How puffy is her face? Are her hands also swelling? Pre-elampsia causes swelling of theface and hands- she may need to be checked for it.
    chel1195

Answer by chel1195 at 4:45 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• This is so funny, all the super touchy women! I guess people forget that its not how many babies you have, or your pregnancy at all, its how much food you put in your mouth that determines how much fat collects on your body. If you get fat its because your eating too much for your activity level period. Nice or not, that's the truth.
    Anonymous

• you dont get fat cuz your eating to much... i ate like everything in site and only gained 27 lbs and most of the time sat around cuz my family wouldnt let me do anything. it mostly about the baby, my baby was 8 lbs 9 oz and the only way people knew i was pregnant was cuz they saw my belly, if you just saw my face or look at me from behind no one could tell.
    workin_mamma

Answer by workin_mamma at 9:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2009