I'm 17 years old and i thought i was pregnant but then i got what i thought was my period on regular schedule and then thought nothing else of it... but then i started experiencing tiredness, naesa [but i haven't threw up], back pain, tender breasts, and light cramps. is it possible i am really pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• was it like your regular period? or was it lighter? If you had unprotected sex you could be pregnant. you have some symptoms but your mind could also be playing tricks on you. but you should be able to test now it you got a period(or not your period, idk)
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 3:23 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• could be,

but i am thinking its from your period the side affects and maybe a touch of the flu

Just wait awhile and test,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 3:42 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My first pregnancy caught me completely by surprise. I didn't find out until I was 3 1/2 months pregnant, because I still had a very normal period. Best thing to do is take a pregnancy test, clinics give free tests everywhere. The next most important thing is talk to your parents, if you don't feel you can there is churches, teachers, counselors, crisis centers. Most important is your not alone. My first child was born when I was 17 and I have 4 healthy boys and I have made it. Nothing worth while comes easy. You can do it. If your not pregnant be smart and use protection and birth control. If one fails hopefully the other wont. Wish you the best of luck
    tawny1231

Answer by tawny1231 at 3:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• If you are sexually active- then yes you could be pregnant. Was the bleeding you had like your normal period? Or was it shorter and lighter? I would take a test if I was you. Just to be sure.
    chel1195

Answer by chel1195 at 4:40 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• yes it was like my regular period.
    Anonymous

• you could be even though you got a period. Go pick up a test and take it first thing in the morning
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• get tested...you can still have a period and be pregnant...
    Anonymous