If your vaginal hurts after having sex and two days later what can it be?

especially when I clean myself it stings like something bite me, and its not a urinary infection because I take my cranberry pills and cranberry juice... so has this happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Health

• yes. my hubby is rather large so sometimes as we get to carried away & he gets to rowdy, it will make me sore on the entry spot & deep inside, for a while. I dont always notice it until the next day, but i really notice it then. mine has never been anything to worry about, but it has made me uncomfortable several times for a couple of days. Hes usually very gentle but every once in a while ill encourage him the let me have it & he does!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• yes i know how you feel. i believe it is caused by a small tear at the entry or inside..theres not really anything you can do just make sure you are lubricated before sex, but usually takes a day or two to go away
    candcmommy08

Answer by candcmommy08 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 4, 2009