I put my 2 cents in a friends R-Ship is it right or out of line?

I am sorry but i had to put my 2 cents in cause my friend has been so upset, her bf has cheated on her which she doesn't know but some of us know cause we seen it with are own eyes, he has been hitting her, hitting the kids they have as a couple, he has also called her names just to belittle her and she doesn't do anything about it and i just couldn't let it happen anymore i finally told her to stand up for herself and she need her respect back from getting belittled, she closed herself off from the world cont

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Your continuation isn't up yet...but if he's hitting then you did the right thing. Hopefully she opens her eyes before someone is seriously hurt or killed.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:51 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• cont and i made sure she stuck up for herself. But will she blame me for helpping her or do you think she will realize that i helpped her make a good choice cause i really don't think he has any right to be a @$$ to her?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• She kicked him out finally...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Even if she blames you, she is really only blaming herself for not seeing it.

Continue to be a good friend and a source of strength - you know you did the right thing and that is what is important.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:55 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I hate bullies and he is 1 bully that i will not let him control her anymore she is even scared of him but i am glad cause she didn't tear but she was shakey
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• She might blame you for a bit, but in the end, she will be grateful. It may take time for her to realize what a good thing this turned out to be, but once she does, she won't blame you anymore. And even if she does blame you, don't feel bad. You did a good thing, and you should sleep well knowing that you helped her get out of a bad situation that could have ended much worse.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:50 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I had a good friend in a similar situation, and I offered her (my home) as a safe place whenever she needed it (her bf didn't know where I lived), but I told her in no uncertain terms that if she were to come to my house she was NOT to contact the BF and bring the drama to my home!

When I lived in an apartment building and heard blood-curdling screams from an adjacent apartment, I would call the police...anonymously, and on multiple occasions!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:40 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• When someone is in danger, it's everyone's business who knows about it, to speak up. Child protection should be called by anyone who knows about him beating up the kids. Perhaps that will be the wake up call she needs. She apparently doesn't have what it takes to stand up to him physically or emotionally. She needs hands on help and counseling.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 11:22 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• you did the right thing... maybe not now, but she will be grateful, and so will the kids. keep trying to help her out.. if he comes around, call the police if nessecary, but you may have saved a few lifes and that's whats really important.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:19 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• even if she blames you right now in the lomg run she will see why you did it, my best friend whom i refer to as my sister ended up with a drug problem bad! she was 18 and still living at her parents house and she was working on cleaning up her act, i found out she was hanging with the same girl that she had been doing it with before, mind you at 18 she had a heart attack and because of past medical problems her kidneys were failing the drugs were going to kill her if she didnt sop and her mother, her step father and i called the police i had to trap her at her house because her parents werent home, the police came a baker acted her she blamed me and wouldnt talk to me for almost 6 mo i would call and leave her messages and text her finally she realized y i did it and we are good friends again
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 7:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2009