which is best 3-7 or 5-9?

I am starting my Clomid this month and I was told that I should take it on cycle day 5-9. Ok but I was doing some research on line and it said that it also could be taken on cycle days 3-7. So has anyone used Clomid and when did you take it, how did it work for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My doctor prescribed it for day 5-9. It worked for me, but I was still ovulating a tad late. I don't remcommend playing doctor, but the next cycle I did change it to day 3-7 and I ovulated on day 18 and got pregnant. I also got pregnant once taking it day 5-9. My advice is give the 5-9 a chance like your doctor suggested. If it don't work within a month or so and you are ovulating past day 21, then it would probably be ok to switch to day 3-7. It is always beat to talk about it with your doctor of course first! Good luck!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 4, 2009