What are your favorite stores to shop at?

Asked by TLeigh711 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Shopping

• victorias secret and ann taylor factory:)

Answer by mommytonbon at 2:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• depends on what you want to buy. Groceries? I have found Meijer to have the best prices (there is no SuperWalmart in our area) and Ultra Foods takes expired coupons (up to 6 months). Kids and diapers? Buy Buy Baby & Babies R Us (if you get on the mailing list, coupons come all the time) and they will take their in store coupons along with manufacturers coupons.

Answer by jingirta at 2:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I am a mother of 6 beautiful children and (ofcourse) do a lot of shopping!! I buy 99% of my clothes here: My kids call me a 'super shopper' cause I always find the best deals! I just recently bought pants for $1.99 ea, outfits for $4.00 ea, JEANS for $6.99, I can go on and on!! Want more info or links to great deals just get in touch with me! Hope this helps!

Answer by nicoleacosta at 3:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Crab tree and Evelyn is my most favorite.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 3:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• gap, babyphat, macys, dillards, victoria secert, old navy, riches, coach, target,drdjays, limitedtoo, gymboree, torrid,footlocker and the list goes on

Answer by sanaa1977 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I hate shopping!

Answer by Strssdmom72 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• For me I like Old Navy, Marshalls and Kohls. I like Macys as well but I don't get there often enough and I end up spending a lot more. For the kids I love the clearance rack at Kohls especially on the early bird sale days, OshKosh B'gosh outlet stores.

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:25 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I like shopping at for clothes, for party supplies, and for groceries!

Answer by MissyLin99 at 1:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• has all your skincare, makeup, gift ideas, its great and easy... plus they ship to you for real cheap!

Answer by jessicalozada at 1:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Kohls, Wal-Mart,, Target, Aeropostale, etc.

Answer by oxbroken at 2:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2008