Watery Blister Bumps on my daughters Scalp....

The are on her scalp and look like they are filled with water....like how you wold get a regular blister. I heard it could be chiken pox..is this true?

Tatigurl808

Asked by Tatigurl808 at 1:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Kids' Health

• My son had something similar sounding (without seeing it) and his doctor said it was foliculitis. we were given a cream to put on his scalp, looked greasy for a couple days, then went away.... chicken pox usually start in the warm parts of the body i.e. armpits, groin. But if it stays for more than 2 or 3 days I would take her to your ped.
    3lilgems

Answer by 3lilgems at 9:17 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Be careful of shampoos with Q15 or Quanternium 15..it is actually formaldehyde. Most grocery store brands will use it as a preservative. Find something ph balanced.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 9:44 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• could it be sunburn?
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 17, 2008