Has anyone ever had Cervicitis NOT related to STD?

Ever since I came off of the pill (almost 2 years ago) I began have spotting before my periods. Well, the first year it was wrongly diagnosed as "normal". It took us a year to get pregnant and I had (controlled) pre-term labor starting at 27 weeks (both complications of the infection if trying to become pregant and being pregnant). The spotting had gotting longer since I had the baby. My doctor detected Cervicitis in October, treated it, and it's back. We are going to try longer antibiotics next time and if it reoccurs again, they mentioned freezing off the layer of cells of the cervix that keeps becoming reinfected. My hubby and I are ready for baby number 2 so I can't wait for this to clear up.

Has anyone had similiar condition or experience. Please share!

rai.of.sunshine

Asked by rai.of.sunshine at 7:12 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Health

• No answers yet