Does anyone have any ideas that came be make/done at home for a Barbie (preferably Barbie in the Diamond Castle) birthday party?

My daughter will be turning 6 in June. I'm working at getting a head start...lol Thanks in advance!

(right now, she thinks she wants both - but I can't do both, so I'm thinking of just surprising her with either the Disney Princess or the Barbie birthday parties.)

lvns2my1

Asked by lvns2my1 at 8:29 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Entertainment

• You can always to the skirt cake. You know the one where the skirt is a cake bit you have the top part a real barbie or a cake barbie (the kind where the bottom half of the doll is just a stick) then you could decorate it to look like barbie in Diamond Castle!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Candies that look like jewels all over the table. Rock candy, ribbon candy, fruit by the foot. Pink and purple and blue everywhere. Fake jewels, costume jewelry, if you want to do a craft, you can get these sets at Wal-Mart or the craft store and make foam crowns. Glitter paint. Have all the girls wear a party dress, but let their parents know that it can be last years Halloween costume. If she wants a Barbie on, tell everyone to bring a Barbie. Disney Princess bring a wand. Let you little girl wear a tiara. You can get those cheap canvas shoes in June and they can decorate them with glitter glue and jewels. Oh, I want to come. If you are inviting any boys, I would make them pirates.
    medicmomof2

Answer by medicmomof2 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2009