Best plus sized Nursing bras

(Wasn't sure where to post this so sorry if you see it twice)

Right now I'm a 42 F and if things go much like they did last time I fully expect to be a G or an H by April.

I really hate underwires and would like to find a good nursing bra or 2 that is both supportive and comfortable.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Cheaper would be better but I know quality bras can cost a pretty penny. Thanks!

Xynyth

Asked by Xynyth at 8:46 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Look up Goddess 511. That's a really good plus sized nursing bar. I'm a 46/48 H and it worked well for me. I got mine, I believe, through the Just My Size website but you can get it through other sites as well, just google Goddess 511. Oh, and mine have lasted a few years now, one did come apart but the other is still in good shape and the support is pretty good too.
    simplyjaneen

Answer by simplyjaneen at 2:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I think you can get some that size from Motherhood, though you may have to order online. It's been almost 3 years since I had to buy any.
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 9:21 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I got a great one at motherhood that is a sportsbra type, no wires so comfy, I wore my our with my first 2 babies so I have to go buy a new one!
    Anonymous

• HI there,

Unfortunately, the GOOD large size nursing bras are expensive. I carry the Bravado Supreme nursing bras. Unfortunately I do not have them on my website yet. They So look for Bravado Supreme bras online. They are in the low $50.00 range...but truly the best thing for you at this point.
    If you live in the California bay area, you can stop by bump maternity.
    http://www.bumpfashion.com
    Good Luck!
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 4:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Thanks everyone! I'll look those up. Motherhood Maternity bras come in my size but they are not the most comfortable things in the world.

I recently splurged on a $50 bra but the difference is AMAZING between my little 11-20 dollar bras. Quality is more expensive, but so is most everything else when you are my size lol.

Thanks again!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 5:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2009