• In the Spotlight:

orgasm during labor??

i watched 20/20 the other night i was wondering if any women on here has tried that method... i am going to talk to my midwife tomorrow and see what she thought...

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 8:56 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You know I had never heard of anyone doing that before but I was just thinking about it the other night! Just wondering if it was possible to be able to do that while in labor. For those seconds that you are having an orgasm they say you can't really feel pain. I was kind of hoping if I could try it, maybe it would make a good pain reliever. I would ask for sure. You never know!

KrystleShaw2007

Answer by KrystleShaw2007 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• huh?? Never even heard of the idea..... Whats this all about?
    Jensbabies

Answer by Jensbabies at 9:14 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• well i don't really know what you mean by this,but my friend and her man was getting busy. she cummed actually busted his nut plus it put her into labor. good thing was they got to share the same room in the hospital. lol
    ladyoverride

Answer by ladyoverride at 10:52 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I can't imagine it.....labor is a little distracting!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:57 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I saw that episode also. The theory is that the sensation of the baby coming down the birth canal is the same as that of a penis going in--thus triggering orgasm. I would imagine that the percentage of women who are able to do this is small or else we'd all be doing it!
    LaurLaur623

Answer by LaurLaur623 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 4, 2009