texasgurl33

Asked by texasgurl33 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2011 in Health

• They should give him a shot of semen in some yogurt. I never want to eat yogurt again or try samples at Cosco! Wow...I am so glad I am lactose-intolerant now. lol
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2011

• Not only is that nasty as hell but did you read the article below it about the fingertip in a salad at Applebees? I'm traumatized!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2011

• It's disgusting. But I've seen things done to food at restaurants that are almost equally disgusting. You can NEVER be sure what happens to your food at restaurants and if you've ever sent food back because it wasn't cooked to your liking....an even bigger YUCK YUCK YUCK. It's much much better to not eat it and then complain on your way out for it to be taken from your bill.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2011

• While I was in classes this summer this was one of the subjects we spoke of. Gross as heck. Sucks that people actually have this much time on their hands and want to do something like this.
    Lmtswifey

Answer by Lmtswifey at 1:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2011

• It's not the only time this guy did this, either. The woman that got him busted was smart enough to save the yogurt when she realized something was wrong. But others had made complaints before this, and the store did nothing and continued to allow him to give out samples.

One of the many reasons I hate Sunflower markets. Moldy food on the shelves, and semen in the yogurt. Nice.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 1:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2011

• That is so gross!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2011

• Well, there goes my funtime-Saturdays @ Sam's!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:54 PM on Oct. 8, 2011

• Yeah I read about that..Its digusting
    shar-hulk

Answer by shar-hulk at 1:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2011

• wtf!!!!!!!!!!!
    unknownstar

Answer by unknownstar at 1:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2011

• Now that is the RAUNCHIEST story I've heard in a long time! YUCK!!! What a sick bastard!
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2011