Potty training

Also, she showed a lot of interested like 6-8 months ago in potty training, she would pee on her little potty a few times a day but she would never do it all the time, now over the past few months she wants no part in it, she will go once in awhile but not often, I ask her all the time if she has to go, Ive let her run around without a diaper and she has just pee'd on the floor more times than not...Anyone have any ideas or anything that has worked for them?

mumof2babies

Asked by mumof2babies at 10:06 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't know how old your child is exactly, but when my son was 19 months, we went straight to underwear and he never wore a diaper again.. We did the 3-day method. I sat on the floor with a potty in the playroom and watched him like a hawk. Every time he peed, I sat him on the potty and praised him for peeing and we talked about the potty being the place to put our pee. After several days, he was dry all day and used the potty. Within a week, he was pooping in the potty as well. Five months later, we haven't regressed. He just turned two and would not want pee or poop in his pants.
    DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 4:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2009