• In the Spotlight:

if my babys daddy were to bring his gf of the moment to the hospital should i have him kicked out?

do i let him stay

chasesmom08

Asked by chasesmom08 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would kick her out she has NO right to be there what so ever this is a child you and your ex created nothing she had a part of at all.
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 1:36 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• its up to you. you are the one giving birth and the one who has all rights in that situation. 50 years ago he wouldn't even be allowed in the room. if you don't wnat him there, tell him so. i'd tell him in advance though, not to bring her. it would make you uncomfortable. probably her too.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:37 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I would let him know that he is welcome to come, but gf is not. That's disrespectful and uncomfortable IMO. The last thing you'd want to see at the hospital would be her.
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 2:48 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• If it was his wife maybe..but Girlfriend uh dont know ....Just remember it is your baby you have a choice who is in or out of the baby's life...
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 2:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Unless your cool with her I wouldnt have her there and if he was disrespectful enough to do that I would have him removed as well
    Crashmonster1

Answer by Crashmonster1 at 3:20 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Seriously, I agree with Crashmonster. Your ex must be a very disrespectful and tacky person to bring his girlfriend, whom has no need to be there at all, to the birth of your child.

Kick them both out for being dumb.
    cleverusername

Answer by cleverusername at 3:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• If it really bothers you then I would ask him if he would be sensitive to your feelings and not bring her. But then again, if it is truly over with him then it shouldn't bother you... I just think that everyone should get along no matter what because there are children involved. Kicking someone out will cause animosity and if she didn't want to be there she won't go. She may want to wish you well? I dunno, but be the better person no matter what happens... good luck sweetie!
    msp12r

Answer by msp12r at 4:37 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I would kick her out, and if she is more important that your new child so be it. He should have enough sense not to bring her. I wouldnt let her be involved in the birth, if she wants to wait in the waiting room fine. But too many girlfriends come and go, dont let her ruin your special day!!!!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 8:00 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I would tell him she will not be allowed to come into the room while you are having the baby. If you want her in there after the baby is born, cleaned, weighed and given back to you after you are back comfortable in your bed...that is up to you. You can't really stop her from coming to the hospital, though. It's untasteful for your ex to even think about bringing her to the hospital. She may be a very nice lady...but she has nothing to do with you and your baby. Giving birth is each womans special moment and you can have whoever you want in the room....and whoever you want out of the room.
    mybritt

Answer by mybritt at 8:16 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Wow... do you think she will actually show up there? That's in really bad taste. She'd have to be really dumb or have some nerve! You should absolutely tell him to not even bring her to the hospital. This is a very special time and you shouldn't have his flavor of the week making you feel uncomfortable!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 8:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2008