Did you try anything that actually faded bad stretch marks or is that impossible?

Mine are terrible already and I still have 3 months to go :(

Mommi2Three

Asked by Mommi2Three at 10:24 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can order Trilastin SR online. It does work. It's not cheap but it will help a lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Regular Palmer's Cocoa Butter with Shea butter and Vitamin E. BUT - the formation of stretch marks and the fading of them is largely due to genetics. I heal "very well" in general, so my stretch marks have faded very well and my c-section scar has also healed and faded, partially with the lotion but also just because I have (as my OB puts it) "good skin". Then again, I look at my stretch marks and c-section scar as badges of honor. I have made and carried a child, the most precious gift my higher power has given to me.
    cat0325

Answer by cat0325 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I tried pretty much everything... and nothing worked for me! For some women... they don't get them, others seem to get them very bad! I've just learned to love them! Except for when my tummy itches... then they do get bothersome... But good luck! Hope you find something that will help you!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2009